The Hydratis formulation: Optimizing your hydration
How it works ?
The HYDRATIS solution, in addition to providing you with these mineral salts and trace elements, allows the water to be absorbed more quickly and efficiently! But on what scientific principle is its mode of action based? Your HYDRATIS solution contains a very precise ratio of sodium (salt) and glucose (sugar) which allows it to hydrate even better than water.
Indeed, sodium and glucose easily penetrate at the level of the small intestine and manage to pass towards the blood circulation from there.
Water , however, must first circulate through the entire digestive system and takes much longer to get to the bloodstream.
But, when water enters the body with sodium and glucose (in a very precise ratio ), it overlaps them to pass directly through the small intestine and into the bloodstream, which helps to accelerate the speed of hydration.
Concretely, this is possible thanks to the phenomenon of osmolarity . Indeed, the water has a free passage through the cell membranes and moves from the less concentrated medium, towards the more concentrated medium. However, when we add sodium and glucose to it, we have an increase in the osmolarity of the water and it approaches the osmolarity of our body, which will allow it to be absorbed more quickly and efficiently .
Hydratis mineral salts
- Magnesium: It reduces physical and cerebral fatigue and helps to limit and reduce cramps. It also participates in the formation of teeth and bones, as well as in maintaining their solidity. Finally, it is beneficial against stress and anxiety.
- Potassium: It allows normal muscle and nerve function. It supports the muscles to prevent cramps. It maintains the acid-base balance in the organism inside the cells and contributes to maintain the hydration of the body cells.
- Chloride: It aids in digestion and helps the body retain fluids effectively. It stimulates brain functions and contributes to general mental balance.
Hydratis trace elements
- Zinc: It allows a good functioning of the immune system and fights against the premature aging of cells thanks to its strong antioxidant action.
- Manganese: It protects cells against oxidative stress thanks to its effect. It is also effective against fatigue and participates in bone formation (synthesis and renewal).